As I am sure you are aware, the internet safety of children across the UK has been in the news recently and continues to be a concern. We know that the best protection we can give to young people is knowledge of the dangers so that they are aware and can protect themselves, as well as letting them know where they can go for help and support. In order to do this, our Year 6 children will be taking part in a trip to Waterwells Police HQ in Gloucester, this week, to view a play that deals with the following issues:
· What makes a Healthy Relationship,
· What makes an Unhealthy Relationship,
· Online Marketing Pressures,
· Safe internet/social media/ gaming use,
· The importance of keeping personal information safe,
· Cyber-bullying and the effect it has on others
We are also excited to find out who has won the Rotary writing contest that Belted Galloway class worked so hard with last term. The results will be revealed on Tuesday.